Leasing Customer Service Administrative Assistant
Category: Leasing Released: 20 June 2016
AirTanker is one of the world’s most exciting aviation projects and we offer a diverse range of roles in our unique environment, based in the heart of the picturesque Cotswolds.
AirTanker was established in 2008 to deliver Voyager, the RAF’s new air-to-air refuelling and air transport aircraft. Working alongside full time RAF personnel and Reservists, we blend the best of civil and military aviation expertise to carry out air-to-air refuelling tasks and fly our armed forces to wherever they are needed in the world.
Irrespective of their background, civilian or military, all of our people share a common commitment to delivering service excellence to the RAF. For our part, AirTanker is equally committed to its people, supporting them in their personal and professional development.
Working with like-minded people, you’ll also find a warm welcome here at the AirTanker Hub. We have an annual diary of organised events from family days and summer festivals to a social scene that has gone from strength-to-strength as we have grown.
AirTanker is about much more than the ‘nine to five’. We will earn your commitment, offering you a unique opportunity to play a crucial part in a pioneering service that is working to deliver unparalleled support to the RAF and UK armed forces.
Joining AirTanker could be the best decision you ever make.
We are currently recruiting for a Leasing Customer Service Administrative Assistant
Primary Job Purpose
The job purpose for this role will be supporting the Head of Aircraft Leasing and handling all customer requests and queries, whilst providing flight co-ordination and admin support for sales and the set-up of charters. You will be supporting block hour, billing and fuel reconciliations, whilst providing administrative support for the wider Leasing department. You will respond to passenger complaints and co-ordinate the activity re EU261, complaints and claims; this will include resolving lost / missing baggage and other activities as required. You would also be responsible for the supporting of the business improvement activity from a Leasing perspective.
· Supporting the Head of Aircraft Leasing in day to day activities
· Respond promptly to customer requests and queries
· Support administration and co-ordination of sales and flight set up activity as required
· Block hour, billing and fuel reconciliations
· Handle to final outcome any passenger complaints
· Co-ordinate activity re EU261, complaints and claims
· Resolve any lost or missing baggage or related incidents
· Ensuring all data is kept up to date to produce weekly/ monthly reports for the Head of Aircraft Leasing
· Administrative support for the wider Leasing team
· Business improvement project involvement
· Good customer service skills and interpersonal skills
· Proven ability of administration preferably within an aviation environment
· Good communication skills with a good telephone manner and written skills
· Customer and deadline focused
· Work independently and as part of wider team with good organisational skills and processes
· MS Office (MS Outlook, Excel, Word etc.) products skills and experience
· Qualification in Business Administration, NVQ / Diploma or equivalent
Due to the nature of the organisation, all employees of AirTanker Services are required to be security cleared to SC level. If successful in your application we would support you with the SC process. As a guideline only, you would normally need to have been a UK resident for the last 5 consecutive years. Further confirmation can be found on the National Security Vetting (NSV) website https://www.gov.uk/security-vetting-and-clearance
If you have not been a UK resident for the last 5 consecutive years, please be prepared to request an Overseas Criminal Records Check for these countries as you will be asked to provide this for referencing and security checks if you are successful.
Please be advised that interviews for this position are likely to take place w/c 18th July 2016.
How to apply
Closing date for applications is Sunday 3rd July 2016. To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org